Monday, November 15, 2010

Quick Post

Just to let my people know not only has my MS kept me from posting, but I have also started leading a home-school group along side my husband! It is going wonderful and we are reaching the intended population! It is amazing the folks you meet through ministry! 

As far as MS goes, we are going to be doing some physical fundraising soon and I should be starting I.V.I.G. to hold off the symptoms , so hopefully that will be within a week or so!


 The animal rescue is crazy but God is providing! And we have a new baby bunny to love and snuggle!


I have so much to share so look for my next post soon, Yall know how I love to chat!

God Bless you and Lets all Pray for each other to have a blessed Thanks giving and PLEASE pray for our home-school groups Thanks Giving party!!!!! We pray these children will have a great fellowship!


I love you all for the love and support you have given!
I am inserting a link to our new website that everyone is still working on but it is pretty cool


Love you all
Audra Lynn Jones




http://stemcellformomma.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment